Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hi again!


Why am I not surprised this is my first blogpost this year? *laughing*


(clearly shakes his head knowing that he was never an avid blogger)


I was never someone who jumps on any new trend bandwagon just for the sake of. I was one of the last who jumped on to the 'MSN messanger' bandwagon. I sticked with ICQ till the day where I realized I was only chatting with the same few people every day. LOL. I'm an old faithful if I may say. I'm STILL in all the way for emails. I found it more streamlined and personally directed at specific people whom I need to specifically address a specific matter.


But then again, blogging is one of the many modern tools enabling us to widen our influence to point more people to the one and only glorious loving God. Here's me to trying to wield this 'new' tool to channel more glory to Him.


So here it goes, brace yourselves for the floodgates of some real life in-your-face talk of our pursuit of pertinacious faith!


(Ends this blogpost knowing very well that his blog experienced some sort of resurrection some time last year but was left in a zombiefied state).



No comments: